Building a new home can be very stressful! Trying to find the extra time, lack of knowledge with the building process, worry of paying too much to the builder are all real concerns. Many times the Buyer of New Home Construction is unaware of the fact that they can hire their own Realtor to protect their interests when buying a home from a builder. As your new home buyer sales representative, while being your advocate throughout the process and combined with my extensive knowledge, I will also advise and provide recommendations on the following:
- a side by side analysis of the different extras and features being offered by the different builders
- a market evaluation of the property comparing with resale-homes
- sharing information that we know about a particular builder and their reputation
- recommend Stage Building Inspectors
- recommend suppliers, trades people, banks for mortgage, lawyers, etc
- recommend Building Inspectors and when to inspect
- review Builders Agreement of Purchase and Sale, prior to signing, to ensure there are no hidden additional costs or unknown site influences and easements that may affect the property.
Advise on the Following:
As your representative, I will advise and ensure that you clearly understand some of the difficulties and problems that are synonymous with New Home Construction. I will also advise on the positive aspects to buying New Home Construction. If you are empowered with the full knowledge, you then can make an informed decision and should not suffer any costly surprises. Having built several homes and being involved in selling many new constructions, I am armed with the information and guidance that you need.